(click to enlarge)
Best ZIP recovery tool
How to recover data from corrupted ZIP archives with Recovery Toolbox for Zip?
Recovery Toolbox for Zip (download) is used to recover files from corrupted ZIP archives. The program scans the archive, detects the data structure and tries to recover as much information from the corrupted file as possible. Using several different recovery algorithms, the tool makes it possible to achieve the minimal loss of useful data stored in the corrupted archive. Also, it checks data integrity, which allows it to increase the quality of recovery. The zip recover program shows the full data recovery report during its operation.
The intuitive and comfortable interface allows even an inexperienced user to work with the program easily. Besides, the recovery process consists of several steps. Each of them is performed in a separate window after the previous one, which makes working with the program still easier.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Recovery ZIP file tool
The algorithms used in the zip recovery program make it possible to recover data from password-protected archives, which requires the password to be specified at the request of the program. During data recovery, the zip recovery program does not modify the corrupted file in any way, the recovery ZIP files tool only extracts data and saves it to the hard disk While saving folders and files, the zip recover program preserves the initial data structure. The names of files and directories also remain unchanged.
Main features of Recovery ToolBox for Zip:
- Recovering encrypted data
- The zip file recovery tool working with password-protected ZIP archives
- The zip file recovery tool working with ZIP archives larger than 4 GB
- Recovering data from corrupted media (floppy disks, compact disks, Zip drives and others)
- Working with ZIP archives via the LAN
- Using several independent algorithms makes it possible to recover as much useful information from a corrupted archive as possible
Main situations when ZIP archives get corrupted:
- Operating system failures (power failures, restarting the system with the RESET button and others)
- Activities of some viruses
- Incorrect operations of antivirus software
- Archives being partially downloaded/copied
- Errors in the work of some software with the archive
The rate of scanning an archive depends on the size of the archive and on the performance of the computer. It may take quite a while to recover data on slow computers.
Recovery ToolBox for Zip is commercial software. Unregistered users cannot save data to the disk.
Recovery ToolBox for Zip (download ZIP Recovery Toolbox)can run under Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003, Windows Vista.)